MILC PLATFORM ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH VAIOT
We couldn’t be more excited to announce our partnership with Vaiot, which covers both strategic and technical aspects. It offers an array of blockchain Artificial Intelligence assistants for businesses/consumers to provide automated services & transactions, powered by the 1st VFAA (Virtual Financial Assets Act) regulated digital asset.
The main goal of this partnership between MILC and Vaiot is to enhance MILC with Viaot’s intelligent contracts and utilising Viaot’s Artificial Intelligence assistants to analyse and generate personalised licensing contracts.
MILC and Vaiot will be working together to achieve the following:
- Applying VAIOT’s Legal Assistant to intelligently generate detailed licensing policies on the MILC platform
- Utilizing VAIOT’s Legal Assistant to act as an almost real-time contract adjustment/negotiation tool
- The application of VAIOT’s Intelligent Contracts to facilitate policy agreements made on the MILC platform
- Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to intelligently aggregate licensing policy that suits the creator by region and necessity (distribution rights, etc.)
- Integration of VAIOT’s Artificial Intelligence sales assistant to generate personalized creative media offerings on the MILC platform through VAIOT’s voice commerce and intelligent shopping solutions
This partnership takes us closer towards the realization of our vision. We vigorously look forward to working together to make MILC platform and Vaiot a huge success!
VAIOT combines Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain to develop a portfolio of business-oriented Intelligent Virtual Assistants serving both consumers and business as a new, digital channel for selling and delivering products and services as well as making transactions. VAIOT is a personal assistant available on mobile devices via a simple natural user interface providing AI-based legal services such as intelligently creating custom contracts, a digital channel for B2C and C2C transactions between the users and an intelligent service distribution channel for businesses.
More details on VAIOT:
MILC platform aims to provide the industry with an open new marketplace for every professional and non-professional content provider and buyer that incorporates cutting-edge broadcast, blockchain and AI-technology which can become a game changer for the entire media content industry. It solves four fundamentally important challenges of the global media industry: Global availability, Discovery process for Buyers, Complex licensing and Early feedback from viewers. MILC has been developed by Welt der Wunder, a media brand with 25 years experience in the business.
More details on MILC: