Unlock the power of blockchain interoperability with the MILC Platform Token Bridge for $MLT, launching alongside other exciting developments on November 6th. Our commitment to enhancing your experience shines through as we simplify cross-chain transfers between Ethereum and BNB Chain, ensuring seamless transactions with the new BEP20 smart contract.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the effortless process of harnessing the MILC Platform $MLT bridge. Keep reading to embark on this journey of convenience and security.
How-To-Use MILC PLATFORM $MLT Bridge
In this example, we’ll walk you through the process of swapping your $MLT ERC20 tokens for the new $MLT BEP20 tokens.
- Open the MILC Platform $MLT Bridge, set to launch on November 6th. Next, click on the “Connect Wallet” button located in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select the wallet of your preference. In this example, we will use Metamask wallet. Make sure that the chain is set to Ethereum in your wallet.
3. Make sure that under “Source chain” section “Ethereum” is set and under “Destination chain” section “BSC” is set for this swap.
4. Put the amount of $MLT that you wish to swap and then click on “Approve”.
5. Now, approve in your wallet.
6. Enter the amount you want to swap again and click on “Transfer”.
7. For the final step, confirm the swap in your wallet. And you are done!
8. Now, last step is to “Claim” the BEP20 $MLT tokens under “Your transcation histroy”. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
You have successfully swapped your $MLT tokens on ERC20 to the new BEP20 contract.
Whether you’re looking to explore new opportunities or simply streamline your $MLT transactions, the MILC Platform Token Bridge is here to empower your experience. Keep an eye on our future updates as we continue to innovate and enhance your engagement with MILC.
The MILC platform aims to become one of the leading business and entertainment Metaverses. A melting pot, connecting the professional media industry with its fans. Through its own Open Web GL Metaverse and Web3 social community platform, it offers the possibility for all users, for the first time, to interact directly with the media and entertainment industry. In addition, MILC Platform offers a blockchain-based multimedia marketplace for professional content providers to trade licenses for movies, television, streaming, online publishing, music, gaming and art. It provides NFT-supported financing models for media projects as well as extensive small business opportunities for every market participant and user.
The MLT (Media Licensing Token) serves as a medium of exchange, contract signing vehicle and revenue sharing medium across all platforms within the MILC Metaverse.