MILC Platform — Quarterly Report & Roadmap Update
Dear Community, after very intense weeks of working, meeting, and development we want to give you an update on the MILC status, progress and outlook.
Current status of Q2 2021 Milestones:
Public Sale (IDO)
Successfully completed fundraising in May 2021 with public sale on BSC PAD and Mantra DAOs ZENDIT.
Listing on Exchanges
- After TGE we have listed the $MLT token on Uniswap and Pancakeswap, please see top of the website (https://milc.global) for the official contract addresses and listing pairs.
- Central Exchange listings are under review
Expansion of technical staff for 24/7 operations
- We have recruited experts in the areas of market research and licensing. (Team section on website will be adjusted asap)
- More content creation and service positions are pending
- We expect the team to grow by another 15 people by fall
WdW TV will supply the MILC platform with around 20,000 of its own program assets
- Right now around 7000 hours of material are digitized and processed
- Hiring more employees, as you can see above, will also accelerate the process and we expect to complete this step in Q3 as well.
Launch of the Official MILC platform
- Cooperation with an award-winning multi disciplinary design agency to create the outstanding MILC platform interface. Moodboards will be shared soon.
- As the team grows and the interface develops, we plan to launch the platform in Q3 2021.
Additional Milestones Achieved:
Enriching Partnerships with:
- Kylin Network — A data infrastructure provider for DeFi and Web 3.0 — https://milc.medium.com/milc-platform-partners-with-kylin-network-7cc4f4ad9484
- VAIOT — offers an array of blockchain Artificial Intelligence assistants — https://milc.medium.com/milc-platform-announces-partnership-with-vaiot-19c6410ac8e9
- AIOZ — infinitely scalable content delivery solution — https://milc.medium.com/milc-platform-partners-with-aioz-network-3eb32daa613f
- MediaVerse — EU-funded Innovation Action (IA) — https://milc.medium.com/milc-platform-enters-into-cooperation-with-the-eu-funded-project-mediaverse-880ade7f8d62
(More will be added in the next weeks, stay curious!)
Thanks to the new partners, the onboarding of non-industry customers is also accelerated in parallel.
Releases of wallet addresses handled by the team https://milc.medium.com/milc-platform-transparency-report-41c33a9100c4
PR & Communication
We are happy to have an amazing coverage throughout several platforms
- TECHBULLION: https://techbullion.com/milc-platform-set-to-disrupt-the-media-content-industry/
- DISRUPTMAGAZINE: https://disruptmagazine.com/lessons-from-the-experiences-of-hendrik-hey-founder-and-ceo-of-milc-platform/
- BCOINTALK: https://www.bcointalk.com/m/business/4-interesting-facts-about-the-milc-project-h5834.html
- SMARTEREUM: https://smartereum.com/189747/milc-platform-partners-with-large-eu-project/
- YAHOO FINANCE: https://finance.yahoo.com/milc-restructuring-global-media-content-103408841.html
- YAHOO NEWS: https://news.yahoo.com/milc-restructuring-global-media-content-103408841.html
- COINSPEAKER: https://www.coinspeaker.com/blockchain-media-content-industry/
Twitter Thread Contest with $1000 Prize Pool.
So, in summary, we have already achieved a lot, but our journey has only just begun. To ensure transparency and timeliness, we will make some changes to our website and roadmap as soon as possible.
Roadmap Q3 and Q4 will be adjusted to:
- Staking start on MantraDAO & Ferrum
- Preview and Announcement Platform Design
- Launch of the Official MILC platform
- WdW TV will supply the MILC platform with around 20,000 of its own program assets
- Launch the MILC platform to non-industry customers
- Enabling Governance for MLT token holders
- Enable producers to distribute parts of their promotion budget (P&A) to MLT token holders
MILC platform aims to provide the industry with an open new marketplace for every professional and non-professional content provider and buyer that incorporates cutting-edge broadcast, blockchain and AI-technology which can become a game changer for the entire media content industry. It solves four fundamentally important challenges of the global media industry: Global availability, Discovery process for Buyers, Complex licensing and Early feedback from viewers. MILC has been developed by Welt der Wunder, a media brand with 25 years experience in the business.
More details on MILC: